Thursday, August 13, 2009

Painting Update

Well...I am just about done the 3rd Bonejack...I know I said that before but this time I really mean it.

I finished painting what I can only describe as the "penis gun" (forthcoming picture and post will explain) this evening...looked at and enhanced my highlighting on the legs. Finally I did all the correctional work to make everything look good!

To summarize the damn thing is done...I have decided to wait until the light of day to examine the paint job and begin the clear coating.

I do this...***and note to model newbies*** because there have been a couple of times when I put the clear coat on too quick and realized that there were "a coupla little things" that I would have liked to fix...so the lesson tonight is....finish the painting and highlighting and then give it a day to re-examine before putting the protective coating on...it is worth it.

Well that is it for tonight...nothing really exciting but progress nonetheless....Happy gaming everyone!

1 comment:

  1. "***and a note to model newbies***"

    the blind leading the blind! LOL!
    one day someone will learn something through us stumbling around this hobby.

    ReplyDelete