Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here we go....

So my brother finally convinced me to get into a game that uses miniature models. He has been playing Warhammer for a while now and invited me over to play with him and a friend. I have to say it was a lot more fun than I anticipated...but I didn't feel like spending the hundreds upon hundreds of dollars it would take to build an army that would be competitive with the rest of them.

Flash forward a bit and he has discovered Warmachine. It is like Warhammer but has some different elements to it (which I will be discussing in other posts) however the nice thing for me is that none of us own any models yet. So the 3 of us decided to give it a go....

This is my first experience with building and painting these gaming models and so I thought it would be kinda neat to blog about it...at the same time we are always trying out new games etc so then I thought why don't I just create a general gaming blog and talk about all my gaming experiences.

So this will be be all about gaming....I will be discussing all aspects including new game reviews, strategies and experiences.

If nothing else I will enjoy documenting it and hopefully along the way someone will enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment