Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Challenge regretfully declined....


GAH......I hate it when work interferes with play time!!!

I had hoped to be done my battle group by the time the Wilbur's cottage vacation rolled around...alas that is not to be the case. By way of explanation...I have been working on an hour long presentation that describes my work growth strategy over the next 3 years...sucky boring crap....I am flying out to Utah on Monday and returning Wednesday night...we are at the cottage Thursday evening....so that leaves me 5 days to paint and put together ..... the MOST COMPLICATED model I have ever seen...12 freaking pieces????? honestly?!? Really, really?!?!

That would be my Helljack....ahhhhhh....well sorry to disappoint but the Warmachine premier will be delayed. However....

We will be sure to document out other gaming expeditions...Memoir for sure (probably the best 2 player game ever created) and Settlers of Catan...maybe even a game of Empire Builder.

Looking forward to it....


PS...I am almost done my 3rd Bonejack...I really need to get some pictures done!

Happy gaming everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. you could but some/most of it together and on the base with or without a primer coat so we could play anyways....

    ReplyDelete