Monday, December 6, 2010

if you click them, they will grow.

good news: nearly finished the knights
bad news: wifey took the camera (ie: no pictures of the steps.)
bad knews: one of my horses broke a leg
good news: i ficksed it.
bad news: his arm broke
good news: fixed that too.
bad news: there is still much to do
good news: i'll get around to it.

heres some pictures.

the sword knights still need some highlights and their spare swords, and the storm lance will need plenty of touching up. the leg that was broken needs to get de-uglied, and i managed to rub some paint off in spots during the repair process.

i used the sword knights the other knight in their current state, and was relatively happy with them. i have vowed to myself (and them) that i will learn the right spot for them in my force and make them a force to be reckoned with.

i tried to fish the horse with 5-min epoxy alone but that didnt work. i tried to fix him by drilling a bit and filling it with super glue and green stuff but that didnt work. finally i drilled deeper (in the TINY horses leg) and filled it with a rod and epoxy, which worked. in the end fixing him ended up being a pain in the ass and i lost the ambition to make a joke about horses with broken legs and glue factories. oh well, im sure you can figure something out.

until next time,

viva las vegas! errr.... HAPPY GAMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment