Sunday, September 6, 2009

Enter the Warwitch...

So I finally finished my battlegroup..YEAH!!! SWEET!!!

Actually I finished the last of the models 2 days ago but have been generally lazy about updating the blog. I have to say that the painting is getting a lot easier! Once you get a good feel for the range of the brush and develop the patience to do the details properly it doesn't take long to do an "adequate" job...to do the little extras that make you model look awesome do take longer but hey...not necessary right??

Anyway...I would like to post my finished Denegrah, I think she turned out well and to back up my claim I spent an entire day (on and off) painting and adjusting little details!

Without further ado...enter the Warwitch and her battle group....

No comments:

Post a Comment